One of our clients within the IT industry is seeking to recruit on a full-time basis a .NET Developer based in Malta.
- Develop software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts;
- Participate in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product;
- Review code and following test procedure;
- UI design and programming;
- Work alongside software development and test engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment;
- Contribute towards some niche and cutting edge projects;
- Explore new and alternative technologies such as blockchain.
- A degree in IT or similar qualifications;
- 1+ year/s .Net development experience;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Have practical work experience developing back-end and front-end systems using C#, ASP.Net and MVC.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Fluent in English;
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills;
- Be passionate about software engineering and be keen to learn further and to continuously extend their skills;
- Importantly, must show flexibility and desire to learn & work on other technologies.