Our client, a leader within the International Legal and Corporate Services, is seeking to recruit a Junior Technical Support Analyst on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Level 1 support for corporate users on Microsoft Office applications and operational systems;
- Provide general desktop support, the configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems;
- Liaising with Level 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues;
- Documenting internal systems and knowledgebase articles.
- Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position of troubleshooting and repairs;
- Basic knowledge covering up to ITILv3 Foundations and/or Microsoft MCP levels;
- IT literacy – comfortable working in a technical environment and, at a minimum, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Windows operating systems;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Reliable and punctual;
- Enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude.