The Preluna Hotel in Malta is currently looking for an IT Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Installation and configuration of Windows Server (2012/2016); Windows 10, mixture OS, MS Office, OS patching;
- Domain Controller, Active Directory, Group Policies;
- Network analysis; monitoring; capacity management and secure configuration;
- Planning and deploying technology upgrades; migrating platforms and new infrastructure;
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues (hardware & software);
- Creation of reports on our retail application;
- Virtualised environments and tools: VMware; HyperV, Veeam backup and replication;
- WAN/LAN (Mikrotik or similar) configuration, security and monitoring;
- Wireless technology (Unifi) and hotspot systems setup/configuration;
- Configuration & monitoring of data backups;
- Assisting employees from various departments with any IT queries;
- Setting up, support and maintain printers and multi-function machines;
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation for the company.
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems;
- Flexible approach;
- Hands-on experience;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff;
- Ability to work under pressure and be part of a team;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Aptitude to learn new technologies according to the business requirements;
- User experience on Lotus Domino;
- Experience in configuration of hospitality and payroll systems is a plus;
- Preferably with experience on Ving card/Onity;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- MCSA qualified or Advanced Diploma in ICT will be considered an asset.
We are inviting energetic and positive people with a professional approach to applying for this position. If you are a well-organised individual with excellent troubleshooting skills and an eye for detail, we encourage you to apply for this position. Precedence will be given to applicants already living in Malta.
The Preluna Hotel:
The Preluna Hotel is a family run business, dedicated to giving high quality stays to its guests. Our success is made possible by our members of staff, who are not just employees but members of the Preluna family. Every employee of the Preluna Hotel is a representative of its brand, which aims to deliver a courteous and efficient service, guaranteeing a quality stay to our guests with high value for money. Our brand is built on professional people with a positive attitude, who provide a service with a smile, whilst keeping a friendly approach towards our clients. As local pioneers in the hospitality sector, we are strongly committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service. Our reputation has been built throughout the years by means of the quality of the people forming our family, our employees. We are therefore always seeking positive, motivated and enthusiastic persons with a professional approach to join our family and help us in continuing to deliver Preluna’s brand promise to our beloved guests.