One of our clients, a leader within the fund services industry, is seeking to recruit an IT Support Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Be the single point of contact for end User ICT requests and support issues both on-site and remotely to other offices;
- Perform troubleshooting and initial diagnostics of IT requests, including remote connection to end-user devices using remote access tools;
- Troubleshoot and diagnose requirements, sometimes remotely through various tools;
- Install PCs, phones, and other end-user devices;
- Handle all requests via channels such as emails and telephone, looking after the needs and communicate with the user until completion;
- Professional account management including creating, modifying, and deleting clients as necessarily required.
- 2+ years of experience in IT support or operations;
- Third level qualification in a computer-related topic;
- At least one certification in PC, Network or Server support (CompTIA A+, Server +, Network +, MCP in Windows 7/8/10);
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Experience with deployment tools such as SCCM, intune etc. and with documentation and improving SOPs and other process documents;
- Experience with configuring and supporting any version of Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Office 365 & Windows Desktop;
- Familiarity with fundamental principles of ITIL Service Management, virtual desktop environments, particularly CITRIX XenDesktop/XenApp.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning;
- Good problem-solving abilities and being able to work under own initiative;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail.