Electronic Products Ltd in Mata specializes in the provision and servicing of fiscal cash registers and point of sale systems. Due to continuous investment and growth, they are seeking to recruit a full-time Senior IT Support Executive
form part of the team responsible to sustain all the front line operational practices.
This successful candidate shall own this role by:
The ideal person should:
- Preserving, building and maintaining client network infrastructure;
- Support IT end-user issues: mobile, desktop, audio/video, peripherals, general desktop support;
- Configuring Windows applications
- Troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems
- Ensuring security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Preserving assets, information security and control structures;
- Monitoring and responding to support requests and alerts;
- Assisting in project work as required.
More importantly, however, you must:
- Have proven working experience in IT support or similar role
- Have hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation;
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, DNS, DHCP; WAN/LAN/WIFI/TCP/IP and network hardware;
- Have knowledge of system security techniques.
- Show innate inquisitiveness driven by a passion for technology;
- Be a great team player, showing initiative and commitment;
- Be able to uphold the highest levels of customer service;
- Possess a firm command of the verbal and written Maltese & English language to communicate clearly and effectively.
At EPL, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. Our friendly and inclusive culture is built around our core values of honesty and integrity; empowerment and personal responsibility; mutual support and respect; and professional and personal client relationship helping you reach your maximum potential. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to continuously develop your skills and talents alongside an attractive remuneration package, while building a rewarding career working with cutting edge technologies and highly skilled professionals.
Electronic Products Ltd:
Incorporated in 1997, Electronic Products Ltd kept a low profile of its excellent products and service. Everyone knows that buying products like Omron, RCH, CHD, and others, one can rest assured of a trouble-free product for years! Although our products were already known in 1997, this small company strived and succeeded in maintaining such a high level that it was awarded a Quality Mark by the Government of Malta early in 2005 and an ISO 9001:2000 certification later in the year.