Our client within the healthcare industry is seeking to recruit a BAXLIMS System Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a definite 12-month contract. The individual will work with business partners and BaxLIMS team members to maintain and support the expansion of multiple host environments that support the LIMS system: applications, database, etc.; and support expansion of the Laboratory Instruments Interface module: identifying, configuring, deploying and maintaining laboratory instruments in the LIMS system
- Support maintenance of existing host environments: application servers, database servers, shared NAS/SAN, UNIX. Etc;
- Support LIMS application maintenance: installations, upgrades, re-start, etc;
- Lead Infrastructure, OS and database upgrades, and related maintenance activities;
- Support maintenance of existing instruments interfaced with LIMS application;
- Work with instrumentation vendors to configure parsing information;
- Manage configuration changes in validation and production environments;
- Support LIMS deployment activities: hyper care, troubleshooting issues, etc;
- Accountable for defining or executing test activities within a validated environment;
- Establish strong relationships w/business partners-executive stakeholder.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- 1 – 2 years LIMS application technical experience; LabVantage LIMS experience preferred;
- Experience in designing and generating reports with Crystal Reports, Cognos Reports, BarTender Label, etc. Jasper Reports experience preferred;
- Oracle or SQL database experience – configuring, querying;
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in supporting/maintaining host environments: Unix, WebSphere, etc;
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field or 2+ years of relevant technical experience;
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a virtual, cross-cultural environment;
- Proficient in English (written and oral).