One of our clients, specialising in Banking Services in Malta, is seeking to recruit an IT Development and Operations Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the IT Service Management Manager.
- Liaise with the business analyst and /or client to ensure compliance with business requirements;
- Design software programs and software program modifications;
- Plan, design and conduct tests of software programs;
- Analyse and apply advanced software and systems methods, theories, and research techniques;
- Deploy, automate, maintain and manage the Bank’s business applications/systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of production systems;
- Install the software product on the client’s existing infrastructure;
- Support the end-user community during live operation of the software product;
- Provide second line support to clients/end-users;
- Ensure that priority settings and escalation procedures are applied effectively.
- A degree/diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related field;
- 2+ years’ working experience in a software development environment and strong knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, SQL Server 2008 R2/2014 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 skills will be considered as an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written & oral communication in English and Maltese;
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Good interpersonal skills.