One of our clients, specialising in Banking Services, is seeking to recruit a Software Development Analyst reporting to the Software Solutions Manager.
- Participate in the design and implementation of software program modifications and process improvements;
- Participate in periodic system reviews to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose re-alignment strategies;
- Liaise with the business analyst and / or client to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications;
- Support the end-user community during live operation of the software product;
- Perform code reviews and unit tests to ensure quality and compliance with the non-functional requirements;
- Analyse the requirements and create recommendations for implementation options, implications and estimates;
- Perform Business Process Reengineering exercises in relation to IT Deliverables;
- Build relationships and liaise with various stakeholders across the business to ensure cohesion.
- Degree/Diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related field;
- Possess a strong knowledge of VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML and SQL Server 2008 R2/2014 and ITIL v3 certification;
- Hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Transact SQL and querying Oracle database.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written & oral communication in English and Maltese;
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Good interpersonal skills.