One of our clients, specialising in Banking Services, is seeking to recruit a Business Analyst reporting to the Head of Business Transformation.
- Elicit and document business and system requirements;
- Analyse business and system requirements for gaps, dependencies, sanity and relation or other projects and processes;
- Translate and document business requirements into functional specifications where required;
- Provide recommendations and designs for implementation or improvement options;
- Conduct impact analysis of changes and assess feasibility;
- Conduct performance measurement analysis of projects and process improvements;
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies, guidelines and underlying procedures at all times.
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration, IT or in a related field or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years experience as a business analyst or business systems analyst would be considered an asset;
- Good in using MS Visio;
- Knowledge of Banking or Finance industries.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written & oral communication in English;
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;