One of our clients, a leader within the software development sector, is seeking to recruit a .NET Back-End Developer on a full-time basis, reporting to the Senior Developer and the Product Development Manager. This role offers flexible working hours plus the ability to work from home.
- Analyse the requirements provided by the product owner;
- Delivering top-quality self-documented code in time;
- Handle all aspects of the product's life cycle;
- Assist in all code reviews and unit tests;
- Stay ahead with developing and new technologies;
- Multitask on various projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- 3+ years of experience in software development working with programming languages such as C# and SQL;
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification will be an asset.
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Able to multitask;
- Optimise for performance and writing efficient code;
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.