Paragon Europe in Malta is looking for a Network Administrator (IT) for one of their clients which is a niche business management consulting company specializing in the provision of integrated business solutions to the professional services, igaming industries, retail outlets, manufacturing and digital gaming.
The selected candidate will be required to assist in the configuration, installation and daily administration of new and existing IT systems. The candidate will also have a role in supporting end-users.
- Ensure all network services are available 24 x 7;
- Manage security systems such as Web content filtering, Antivirus etc.;
- Troubleshooting issues on the latest Network Technologies;
- Liaising with Level 1 and 2 support team and IT consultants on core systems and operational infrastructure issues;
- Documenting Network infrastructure and knowledgebase articles;
- Monitoring servers, VPN’s, internet links and eLAN connectivity;
- Gather quotations from vendors;
- Design and implement Network related projects.
- Extensive knowledge of IT Systems, and experience managing user networks, servers, PCs and Layer 2 and 3 devices;
- Experience working on Microsoft Servers;
- Experience working with Next-generation Firewalls and wireless networks;
- Knowledge on Dell/HP switches, Mikrotik routers, and Ubiquiti products;
- Ideally, possess Cisco CCNA and Network related certificate;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar post;
- Able to work well within a team and with minimal supervision;
- Able to perform well under pressure;
- Able to take on responsibility and can work on a flexible schedule;
- Preferably possesses a valid driving license and own vehicle;
- Knowledge of Sophos Firewalls would be considered an asset.
Why you should join:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Full-on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcomed;
- Stable and strong international background.