AX Head Office in Malta is looking to recruit an IT Support Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Working across a broad range of technologies and liaising across multiple business areas of the Company to support incidents, problems and requests. Responsible for answering IT requests via the IT Ticketing system and also urgent requests by phone.
- Acts as the first line of support to end users (company’s employees);
- Identify potential changes and system improvements;
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the department’s procedures and guidelines;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware/equipment;
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems.
AX Head Office:
AX started in 1975 in construction. The company was awarded a couple of landmark building and civil engineering contracts and by mid-eighties, it was already a well-established construction company with Malta’s largest hard rock quarry, the largest pre-cast and pre-stressed concrete plant on the island. Development was a natural diversification for the company. AX group developed individual terraced houses, large scale residential blocks, office blocks, hotels, restaurants. And in 1982 AX ventured into hospitality with AX Sunny Coast 4-star complex in Qawra being its first investment. And soon after the Group inaugurated the largest hotel in Malta, the 4-star AX The Seashells at Suncrest Hotel. Today AX hotels manage 6 hotels including the 4-star AX The Victoria Hotel, a 200 year Palazzo Capua and 5-star city designer hotel in Sliema – AX The Palace. In 2017 AX hotels launched its lasts edition – AX The Saint John Boutique Hotel in Valletta and in 2019 they will be opening one more in Merchant Street. In 2015 AX Group launched the first retirement village on the island redefining the later lifestyle with the luxurious Hilltop Gardens and Simblija Care home in Naxxar. Today the AX Group of companies is a household name in Malta. It’s synonymous to landmark constructions and developments such as the superstructure Parliament in Valletta or restorations like the Birgu ditches. It’s a shareholder in the Valletta Cruise port and Valletta Waterfront and plans to launch the UNESCO approved tunnel underneath Valletta connecting Birgu and Sliema in the coming years.
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction;
- Good communications skills, problem-solving;
- Knowledgeable on WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools;
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems, and CCTV;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and work on other IT related jobs;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as individually, with limited supervision;
- Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail.