Truevo Payments Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an on a full-time basis a Desktop Support Technician / Junior Systems Administrator
with 3+ years’ experience based in Malta.
- Provide local and remote end-user support, resolving technical issues and providing technical assistance for Windows and Mac operating systems
- Setup new and existing users with relevant equipment and appropriate access to the company’s systems (Active Directory, Email, etc.)
- Implement, install, maintain, configure, monitor, troubleshoot and evaluate existing and new Microsoft Windows Server/desktop operating systems with a willingness to learn about Linux based operating systems that the company utilizes
- Install, configure and troubleshoot software applications used within the company
- Implement, install, maintain, configure and troubleshoot new and existing hardware equipment.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot additional office IT / networking equipment including but not limited to VOIP phone system, CCTV system, network infrastructure, access control system, WAN interfaces, firewall devices
- Maintain system data security and integrity for the computing environment
- Maintain network security through inspection of network equipment, review of firewall rules, rotating of authentication keys on wireless access points as well as VPN services
- Implement security measures through the use of special software and tools
- Continuous tracking of status and progress through the applicable management tool
- The document, create and maintain internal procedures
- Recommend improvements to existing processes, procedures, policies and systems
- Configure, test and monitor backups to ensure continuity and a minimum of data loss is suffered in the event of failure
- Update and maintenance of the office asset and other registers
- Any additional tasks requested/required from management
- General Maintenance in and around the office.
- 3+ years experience on Desktop hardware, server hardware, Networking and related software
- Broad knowledge in Computer Networking, Server Applications and Operating Systems
- A systematic approach in general IT fault finding
- A level or Diploma is highly preferable
- A keen interest to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in both Maltese and English
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality.
Truevo Payments Ltd:
Truevo Payments Ltd is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Exposure to scripting technologies such as PowerShell
- Remote management tools
- Exposure to the financial services industry
- Working within a compliant environment (PCI, GDPR) and ensuring that compliance requirements are met.