Vittoria Services in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Chat Bot Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis. Your love for technology and how it is used to empower people, combined with your passion for seeking out new and innovative solutions will be the key to your success with Vittoria Services. Your expertise is needed in the setup and development of the chatbot. Your vision and leadership will pave the way for the development of multiple business cases that will help Vittoria Services Create Value for all their stakeholders.
As their Chat Bot Developer, we need you to:
To become their Chat Bot Developer, you should meet these requirements:
- Create Value! Prepare Chabot storyboards, user/process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Show your Passion! Represent Vittoria Services with a passion as you research, recommend, and propose solutions to improve the way we handle interactions through a Chat Bot;
- Maintain the Integrity of our project roadmaps for all Chat Bot business cases through ongoing participation in project design and development stages from the concept to final hand-off;
- Embrace Teamwork to ensure business needs across Vittoria Services are collected, prioritized and communicated to our business partners;
- Develop Debug and Deploy conversational chatbot experiences using appropriate platform and tools;
- Participate in creating guidelines, best practices and standards of Chat bot-featured deliverables;
- Keep abreast of the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Help the organization embrace Change as you streamline and optimize our processes and solutions through the design, development, testing, implementation and support of Chat Bot business cases;
- Provide business partners and stakeholders with expertise, insights and recommendations about how bots can be applied to Create Value throughout our organization;
- Manage accounts and relationships with 3rd party vendor;
- Conduct regular account reviews, define & measure SLA’s and compliance, manage ongoing contract terms and maintain a forward-looking road map;
- At all times you have Accountability to:
- Adhere to the company’s Handbook and Code of Conduct;
- Maintain the strictest level of confidentiality with all of our data;
- You will also need to perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role.
What they offer in return:
- Ideally, you have 1-2 years of professional development experience designing and developing chatbots for various channels (web, Facebook messenger, SMS etc.) using bot platforms or raw code;
- Experience in creating workflows, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform;
- Strong understanding of NLP / NLU / NLG;
- Positive attitude and self-motivated;
- Extremely detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture;
- You must have strong organizational skills combined with a professional work ethic – you will have direct accountability for your success and the success of our technologies;
- Knowledge of call centre fundamentals and the ability to embrace Change will help you be successful;
- It goes without saying but you need to have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and to remain focused while working both independently and as part of a team;
- Without a doubt, you should have the flexibility to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a rotating 24/7 schedule and sometimes even be required to work on holidays.
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call centre on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customized technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalized service and support. We are the experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Great location at Spinola Bay;
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Company sponsored car parking;
- Fruit basket and tea biscuits all week;
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi;
- Training and other Events to support your career;
- Eye Care;
- Corporate events are on-site and off-site.