CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a Microsoft Systems Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Microsoft Windows-based technologies and Microsoft Active Directory across multiple sites across various international locations.
A key part of this role is to ensure that systems hardware, operating systems, software and related procedures adhere to organizational policies, and support technologies including Windows 2016/19, AD, PowerShell, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013, Hyper-V and VMware cloud technologies, Veeam and Office 365. The Microsoft Systems Engineer will also provide high-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives, projects and service requests.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Monday to Friday; 40 hours per week plus part of an on-call rotation.
- Managing Microsoft Windows infrastructure and tools across the company;
- Responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolution;
- Identifying and mitigating issues that impede application service delivery;
- Researching improvements or shortfalls of existing applications and make suggestions;
- Gathering or relating technical requirements to/from non-technical people;
- Able to support and assist technical and non-technical internal users;
- Researching and reporting on new technologies and systems as requested;
- Developing strategies to implement systems into the company’s infrastructure;
- Documenting all designs, systems and procedures;
- Serving as an escalation point for complex support issues;
- Designing, proposing and building reliable business systems;
- Performing monitoring and preventative maintenance on application servers;
- Troubleshooting advanced multi-application process issues.
- S. degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years’ experience in a global IT infrastructure environment;
- MCSE Certification;
- Knowledge and experience with Windows 2012 R2/2016, AD, SCCM, SCOM, SharePoint 2013, Exchange 2013, Backup Exec 15;
- PowerShell scripting experience;
- Strong grasp of network design and security;
- Experience with ITIL or ITSM processes;
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management;
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time;
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Preference will be given to candidates that have a PCI Compliance background and/or have experience with the System Center Service Manager;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.
- A competitive salary and benefits;
- Great benefits that include gourmet lunches on a daily basis;
- Flexible working hours;
- Easy parking.