CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a DevOps Software Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for their customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As the DevOps Software Engineer
, you will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology. Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices;
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline;
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology.
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#;
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development;
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology;
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology;
- Familiar with Linux operating systems;
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef and Ansible;
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc;
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies;
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.