Paragon Europe in Malta on behalf of one of their clients which is a leading software development house based in Malta, serving both local and international clients are seeking to recruit an Automation Software Tester. They offer a fun environment that fosters learning and growth, and on top of that, a great team to work with.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop automated tests of existing manual test cases and execute performance & load testing scripts;
- Interface automated tasks with the Test Management Software (Testrail);
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with the QA Team members to develop and execute effective strategies and test plans;
- Report bugs and errors to the development team and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
- Performing various kinds of manual testing: functional, user interface, compatibility and regression testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Tester or similar role;
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines;
- Excellent communication and strong organisational skills;
- Attention to quality and detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent.
Good to have:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Experience in unit testing;
- Experience in automated security testing.