An established international company based in Malta and providing Business Services to international clientele is currently looking to recruit a Report Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Work on tools for reporting, extract processing and integration services of the applications;
- Produce clear and maintainable code within the agreed timeframes, budgets and quality levels;
- Maintain version control and produce clear and standard documentation for new code and successive updates;
- Unit test any code produced, deliver same for UAT and handle the change management cycle until the new code is released to the production environment;
- Carry out meetings and actively correspond with users to clearly define and document requirements, accurately determine effort in terms of time and resources;
- Suggest improvements that could improve operational efficiencies and guide users whenever requirements do not meet security, quality or performance standards;
- Provide regular reports on matters relating to open issues and developments in the pipeline;
- Contribute to the continuous learning of the team to ensure improvement and increased efficiency;
- Participate in code reviews with the team.
- Ideally, be in possession of a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent qualification;
- Must have a strong understanding of SQL and experience with reporting and extract generation;
- Flexible and committed to understanding and meeting the varied requirements of a global group;
- Able to work under pressure and shifting priorities, interested in learning and creating;
- Results and client-oriented – solutions in an agile manner;
- A good team player and good presentation skills and an eye for detail;
- Good reading and written communication skills in the English language.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.