Our client, operating in the Construction Industry in Malta, is looking to recruit an IT Support Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Acts as the first line of support to end users (company’s employees);
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the department’s procedures;
- Identify potential changes and system improvements;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading hardware/equipment;
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems.
- Knowledge of common telecommunication solutions, VOIP systems and CCTV;
- Knowledgeable on WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring tools;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications;
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction;
- Be able to work well in a team, as well as individuals with limited supervision;
- Be proactive, take initiative, work well under pressure and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and time management skills;
- Willingness to learn and work on other IT related jobs;
- Previous experience in delivering training will be considered an asset.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.