Global Tech in Malta is looking to recruit a Lead Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Attend any training provided by the company;
- Address aftersales requests that arise within the company;
- Perform duties in and outside the company’s corporate premises;
- Create simplified installation manuals for other employees/technicians of all the equipment used and of those that will be introduced to the company and prior the placement on the market;
- Deal with manufacturer’s technical teams;
- Schedule, coordinate and give training to employees on the company products;
- Assist in on-site troubleshooting when required;
- Commissioning of large projects and provide training to the client;
- Testing of new products and issuing recommendations and testing reports;
- Compile maintenance schedules of ELV products;
- Be responsible for the Maintenance Team when such a team will be formed;
- Attend operations meetings when required;
- Attend management meetings when required.
Set up in 2013, the Company, which at the time went by another name focused solely on solar panels domestic installations. It consisted of two members who split the day to day operations amongst themselves from a small garage that served as an office, workshop and storage all at once. In 2016, a change in the shareholders brought about a series of changes, that included a re-branding exercise, the opening of its flagship showroom in San Gwann and a newly diversified business model. Global Tech is now servicing both the domestic and the industrial segments with a portfolio of solutions ranging from photovoltaic systems to air- conditions, fire, safety & security. The Company has come a long way, growing exponentially from a small team of 3 to a medium-sized enterprise with a team of 25 key people and a growing workforce of highly skilled installers. “Our Vision is to be the fastest growing local company with the most reputed after sales service within the industry”. “To deliver more than expected by looking at ourselves and always find a reason to improve.” At Global Tech we are the proud official partners of world-class brands covering territorial regions from Malta, Italy, Montenegro, Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria. Our staff is our greatest asset and our growth is attributed to the strong technical team we employ. The secret to our success is in the blend of the team coupled with our after sales service. We invest heavily in our people’s potential not only through reward and training but most importantly, by giving them space and leadership possibilities to deliver in the way they deem best. The Company’s pro-active attitude to business expansion has led to the opening of our first overseas branch in Montenegro. Word of mouth is what has put us on the map effectively. Reliability is our passport along with the fact that Global Tech is a one-stop-shop providing the full circle of services required.
- Target driven and able to work under pressure;
- Able to cope with tight deadlines and prepared to work additional hours to meet task deadlines;
- Requires extreme attention to detail;
- Demonstrate confidence in their abilities and be capable to make decisions;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Exhibit and practice good communication skills with clients, colleagues, superiors and system suppliers at all times;
- Show Respect, courtesy ad a positive attitude whilst taking all care for the preservation of client and company property.