CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a dynamic and driven Software Operations Engineer who takes pride in solving tough problems to join their team on a full-time basis. The candidate will work with an international team of software engineers with responsibility for maintaining code and applying upgrades for CCBill’s existing product line, with a large focus on business critical products.
CCBill is a company with an exciting pace but a casual, relaxed atmosphere. You will work under the guidance of a team lead and alongside software testers to provide the highest quality software to both internal and external users.
- This position is full time from Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week with an on-call rotation (2 weeks total per rotation: 1-week primary, 1 week secondary and this occurs every 4 weeks).
- Extensive understanding of programming concepts (Java and Perl) and best practices and Linux operating systems;
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues (a majority of what you will do J);
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL preferable) and ORM technologies;
- Experience using an IDE, such as Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ;
- Experience with an Application Server such as Tomcat;
- Knowledge of Spring framework;
- Knowledge of JMS implementations;
- Knowledge of build tools such as Maven and/or Ant;
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity;
- Ability to work in and embrace a team environment;
- Shell scripting, PHP, and/or C/C++ knowledge is a plus.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Extensive understanding and experience with core programming languages, Linux operating systems;
- Maintains existing codebases and applies upgrades to CCBill’s existing product lines;
- Constant learning of CCBill’s existing product lines;
- Interacting with Software Testers and Software Operations Manager to ensure all code is modified with minimal impact on daily operations.
What we offer:
In addition, we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team;
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth;
- Colorful offices in Novi Sad and Malta;
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, and fruit;
- Social activities and very friendly working environment;
- Private health insurance;
- Casual Fridays;
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian and Maltese law.