Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to recruit a BAXLIMS System Analyst for one of their clients within the Healthcare Industry on a full-time basis. The individual will work with business partners and BaxLIMS team members to maintain and support the expansion of multiple host environments that support the LIMS system: applications, database, etc.; and support expansion of the Laboratory Instruments Interface module: identifying, configuring, deploying and maintaining laboratory instruments in the LIMS system
- Support maintenance of existing host environments: application servers, database servers, shared NAS/SAN, UNIX. Etc.;
- Support LIMS application maintenance: installations, upgrades, re-start, etc.;
- Lead Infrastructure, OS and database upgrades and related maintenance activities;
- Support maintenance of existing instruments interfaced with LIMS application;
- Work with instrumentation vendors to configure parsing information;
- Manage configuration changes in validation and production environments;
- Support LIMS deployment activities: hyper care, troubleshooting issues, etc.;
- Accountable for defining or executing test activities within a validated environment;
- Establish strong relationships w/business partners-executive stakeholder.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- 1 – 2 years LIMS application technical experience; LabVantage LIMS experience preferred;
- Experience in designing and generating reports with Crystal Reports, Cognos Reports, BarTender Label, etc. Jasper Reports experience preferred;
- Oracle or SQL database experience – configuring, querying;
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in supporting/maintaining host environments: Unix, WebSphere, etc.;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field or 2+ years of relevant technical experience;
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in a virtual, cross-cultural environment;
- Proficient in English (written and oral).