Our client, a leader in IT
and software, providing one of the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions, is currently looking for a Software Engineer
to join their team.
- Hands-on Development and maintenance of bespoke software development & country specific solutions;
- DMS systems deployment and technical support/debugging;
- Assist in System upgrades and patching;
- Application and setup of Automotive Manufacturer interfaces;
- The Development of customer/Country specific programs and reports;
- The Implementation of Print Manager Solutions;
- Perform effective technical analysis and 2nd line of support;
- Handle of Projects technical support;
- Build an area of advanced competencies in selected areas of DMS;
- Work on systems that interface and integrate with the automotive industry players.
Candidate must be eligible to work in EU
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- A first degree or equivalent in software development;
- Fundamental knowledge of databases such as ISAM, ORACLE, MSSQL would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of VB, C/C++, Web Services, XML, SOAP;
- Server administration techniques of NT/Linux based platforms will be considered an asset;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Fluency in a 2nd language such as French and/or Arabic would be considered an asset.