Another exciting opportunity has arisen within deVere & Partners Holding Ltd Malta, for the vacancy of IT Support Officer
to form part of our dynamic IT department. If you are motivated, enjoy the role of end-user support, finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, and thrive in a great team environment, go right ahead and check out this career opportunity. Our team of IT Technical Support Officers forms part of the IT Infrastructure department that oversees the company's IT network, servers and security systems whilst ensuring business continuity is maintained.
The IT Support Officer will be responsible for:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
deVere Group Ltd:
deVere Group Ltd is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself in offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003, and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- Minimum level of education is diploma level, preferably in a related field such as MCAST-BTEC Diploma in IT or its equivalent;
- 1 years’ work experience.