KnowMeNow is currently looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer (Blockchain Project)
to join their team on a full-time basis. KnowMeNow is a start-up with a friendly team of talented software developers, developing true blockchain solutions using the very latest native technologies. We continuously challenge ourselves to build decentralised architectures in ways that are not yet in the mainstream but are on their way to disrupt the current markets. We are a growing team of developers with various backgrounds, passionate about blockchain, AI, cloud and the latest programming languages and frameworks.
We use Golang, Solidity, Kotlin, Swift and Vue.js as our main development languages on AWS for our infrastructure. If you are an experienced full stack developer that really wants to try out new technologies, we would love to talk to you.
Compensation & Perks:
- 4+ years of experience in OOP languages
- Solid experience in web technologies
- Experience in Microservices & Infrastructure as code
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with using the MVC design patterns
- Experience in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with building accessible products is a plus
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with common tools such as GIT, JIRA and Swagger
- Knowledge in managing the AWS backend architecture is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Docker & Basic Devops methods.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Career progression
- Thrive in a start-up, innovative environment
- Learn and improve, day in and day out
- You’ll be joining one of the most exciting firms within the blockchain space
We are frustrated by the increase in identity theft and lack of progress in protecting the public. KnowMeNow is motivated by four primary drivers:
- To be a primary agent in the fight against cybercrime
- To allow entities to trade more freely by lowering the risk of fraud and hugely damaging compliance breaches
- To thwart fraudsters and conmen who damage the lives of ordinary people
- Harnessing the power of the blockchain technology to tackle the problem.