Paragon Europe is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 14 years of operational experience. An opportunity for an Information Officer (NATIFLIFE Project) has arisen within our Projects Department on a part-time basis.
The selected person will be expected to work for a total of 10 hours/per week as follows: 6 hrs on-site at the residential home and 4 hours will be dedicated for reporting. The Contract will commence immediately and will continue until April 2020.
- Provide on-site information at a residential hospital;
- Assist residents and users with the use of the app and monitor the use of the app to provide feedback to the team;
- Interact with the residents;
- Provide the information on the project and give feedback to the team in the form of a research report.
- Has a BSc Nursing in Elderly Care or a Diploma in Gerontology and Geriatrics or similar;
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) in Maltese and English;
- Knowledge in the use of ambient assisted technology is an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and powerpoint.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Team player.