Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Income Auditor
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, a challenging opportunity has arisen, for those who would like to advance their career within the Finance Department.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Daily Revenue Report prepared by Night Audit;
- Verifying and spot checking the report and F&B report and supporting documents prepared by Night Audit;
- Ensuring entertainment/employment checks are signed and explained by a manager and pass these on to the Financial Controller for approval;
- Checking the backup of rebates and pass these on for approval;
- Making sure that all payments and paid outs are handled as per Front Office credit policy;
- Checking all complimentary and house use rooms and get the necessary approval;
- Ensuring that paymaster accounts and permanent folios are checked out on a timely basis;
- Spot checking room rates;
- Verifying that all voided guest checks are explained and approved by the supervisor or manager;
- Reconciling various general ledger accounts at month end;
- Auditing of guest safety deposit boxes within specific time frames.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.
- Have good command of the English language;
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Possess strong knowledge and work experience of hotel systems i.e. (Sun, Opera, Micros), Excel, Word etc;
- Willing to learn and work in the hospitality industry;
- Be accurate and detail oriented;
- Maintain a professional appearance.