This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is seeking to recruit an Income Auditor
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance, a challenging opportunity has arisen, for those who would like to advance their career within the Finance Department.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Daily Revenue Report prepared by Night Audit;
- Verifying and spot checking the report and F&B report and supporting documents prepared by Night Audit;
- Ensuring entertainment/employment checks are signed and explained by a manager and pass these on to the Financial Controller for approval;
- Checking the backup of rebates and pass these on for approval;
- Making sure that all payments and paid outs are handled as per Front Office credit policy;
- Reconciling all interfaces charges;
- All complimentary and house use rooms that have been approved by the General Manager;
- Ensuring that paymaster accounts and permanent folios are checked out on a timely basis;
- Spot checking room rate;
- Checking that all credit card queries are clarified and if necessary action is taken immediately;
- Handling all queries from guests relating to F&B or Rooms;
- Verifying that all voided guest checks are explained and approved by the supervisor or manager;
- Reconciling various general ledger accounts at month end;
- Preparation of reconciliation;
- Auditing of guest safety deposit boxes within specific time frames.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Cashiering and Income Auditing within a 4-5 star hotel;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skill;
- Possess strong knowledge and work experience of hotel systems i.e. (Sun, Opera, Micros), Excel, Word etc;
- Be accurate and detail oriented;
- be well-groomed and maintain a professional appearance;
We offer :
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunities and professional growth.