PG Group Plc in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and collecting info from rosters/timesheets on a weekly basis;
- Inputting of necessary data such as basic hours, leave, overtime, etc;
- May prepare and issue paycheques;
- Ensure to keep proper filing of documentation;
- Review employee queries when necessary;
- Preparing employment contracts;
- Registering employee engagements and terminations;
- Setting up of employees and companies on the payroll system software;
- Applying for work permits;
PG Group plc:
PG plc (Company/PG Group) is a reputable investment company with interests in a number of successful ventures in the Maltese Islands. Over the years, the company grew its operation and invested in a number of sustainable and attractive opportunities. Its sole purpose is directed towards the local economy and employs no less than 350 people. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarket, and fashion.
- O’Level standard of education;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- The ability to communicate in both English and Maltese;
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Be able to be flexible and multi-task;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Shireburn Indigo System will be considered an asset.