STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an HR Business Partner (Manager)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking to engage an experienced HR Business Partner (Manager)
to manage a team of HRBPs. Experience in HR analytics and/or HR business partner consulting would be considered an asset.
The duties that the job holder shall be responsible for shall include:
- Managing, developing, and motivating a team of HR Business Partners, responsible for manning (from job descriptions to recruitment and onboarding), acting as internal consultants to the management team, handling any people issues (including performance and discipline), and being the first point of contact of employees;
- Acting as the first point of contact of the worker’s representatives (union) for any matters;
- Following up with the other sections within HR to ensure that any issues encountered by management or employees (ex. remuneration and training issues), are tackled in a timely and professional manner;
- Managing the Employee Survey and related actions, and keeping employees informed of any developments;
- Managing the Company’s Recognition system, in liaison with the Recognition Steering Committee, which includes the Employee Suggestion Scheme and Long Service Awards, as well as other recognition initiatives;
- Managing employee welfare, mainly consisting of Company transport and canteen services, with the support of the HRBPs;
- Using data analytics to inform decision making, and present to stakeholders in a clear manner;
- Keeping abreast of any developments in legislation affecting employment and advising management on the best manner to comply with any changes;
- Use technology to automate HR business processes (ex. through O365 tools), providing a better service to internal customers (management and employees).
The ideal candidate shall possess the below experience, skills, and qualification/s:
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- A Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration/Management and strong managerial skills;
- 5 years working experience in a similar managerial role, including the liaison with unions, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics);
- Experience in HR business partner consulting and the use of HR analytics, HRIS systems, and the user programs for executing the above responsibilities;
- Understanding of statistical analysis, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information, and present in a clear manner;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, and presentation skills;
- Ability to use O365 tools for digitization and automated reporting;
- Very good knowledge of legislation related to employment at local and EU level.