IRIS THAUMAS LTD in Maltais looking to recruit an HR Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will support their ATS infrastructure, work with their headhunters and partners, and develop their partnerships.
A multilingual, multi-role HR Developer
to join our team and support our ATS infrastructure, work with platform providers, aggregators and suppliers to ensure seamless integration and data flow, work with our recruiters, headhunters, clients and partners, and develop our partnerships in Europe and India.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop our ATS systems, continually improve system workflows, automation and integrations;
- Work with platform providers, aggregators and suppliers to ensure seamless integration and secure data flow;
- Develop our partnerships in Europe and India;
- Build long-term client relationships with existing clients and create new client relationships;
- Research into client’s company, competitors and market place;
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organisational goals;
- Obtain job descriptions from clients and assist with writing them when needed;
- Research and develop recruiting leads, develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy;
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels;
- Conduct confidential interviews;
- Follow-up references and check credits;
- Present shortlisted candidates and detailed candidate profile summaries;
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment;
- Participate in company staff meetings and attend other meetings, seminars and conferences, in and outside Malta;
- Participate in the company Quality Management System and assume QMS roles as assigned by the General Manager;
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
Education and training:
- High proficiency in using and administering applicant tracking systems (ATS);
- Knowledge of the deluge script, custom functions and workflow programming;
- Not less than two years’ experience in human resources and/or recruitment;
- Good understanding of recruitment processes;
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken), Tamil and/or Malayalam would be an asset.
Licences and certifications:
- University degree or diploma in computer science;
- University degree or diploma in a field relevant to human resources preferred.
Award in recruitment and selection techniques would be an asset.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary is competitive.
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS LTD:
IRIS THAUMAS Ltd is a human resources company specializing in employment services, recruitment and payroll for Aviation, Marine, Finance, Tech and IT, providing employment and payroll solutions in 28 countries across Europe. Licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181) and Certified Seafarer Recruitment and Placement Service (MLC 2006 SRPS).