Job Vacancy: HRBP/Employee Experience Manager
Evolution Gaming is a world-leading B2B Live Casino provider with approximately 7000 employees across 14 locations. The company develops, produces, markets, and licenses fully integrated Live Casino solutions to gaming operators globally since 2006. Evolution operates major studios in Latvia, Malta, and Georgia, in many other sites in Europe, Canada, and the U.S. and is rapidly expanding to other locations around the world. Since 2015, Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic. In line with our key corporate value ALIVE, we are entrepreneurs who innovate for a living and always look for the next opportunity. We want to stay ahead and we don’t stop. Our reliability comes from our commitment to DO RIGHT by acting with integrity in everything that we do and always aiming for top-quality in our delivery. We believe that our advantage is that we WORK TOGETHER and we celebrate our diverse backgrounds as critical to our business success. Our operations in Malta hosts our commercial center and the hub for our international tables. From our Malta studio, we broadcast in more than 15 languages to operators globally. Evolution Malta is our third largest site, close to 800 people from more than 50 nationalities work in our Malta-based teams. Our Malta location offers a fast-moving, multi-cultural, and dynamic work environment in a sunny setting.
The HRBP/Employee Experience Manager
is an integral role and will be responsible for leading Employee Experience Direction for Malta, Belgium, and Spain. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Head of HR.
- Consult with internal stakeholders and provide daily HR guidance; Work closely with business segments to ensure consultation processes are carried out correctly and in a timely manner;
- Provide managers with tools & guidelines on how to better interact with their teams;
- Manages complex HR Projects cross-functionally; Build strong business relationships with the internal client;
- Develop the overall employee experience process in line with the employer branding strategy; Work closely with the Employer Branding team;
- Develop recruitment strategy; manage already implemented initiatives to improve the overall candidate experience through recruitment and onboarding;
- Personally, recruit key talents for the internal client;
- Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, ensuring the effective attraction of human resources according to the company’s objectives and compliance requirements;
- Develop, monitor, and analyse the process of exit interviews; and proactively implement preventive actions based on exit data; Analyse outcome of Engagement Surveys reports, implement and follow up action plans based on findings to promote a great place to work;
- Run employee onboarding and retention projects (including engagement surveys);
- Guide employee experience specialist in employee relocation process;
- Create Diversity & Inclusion guidelines and run corresponding training;
- Track key metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding decisions and the quality of work;
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes, and implement changes necessary to cover risks;
- Develop and control the budget;
- Perform other duties requested by the manager, which are related to this position and meet qualifications;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Degree in HR or Business;
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources;
- 2+ years of experience as HRBP and/or middle-level manager;
- Excellent spoken and written English language; any additional languages considered as a plus;
- Expertise in recruitment channels and selection tools (interviews, tests, assessment centres, etc.);
- Experience with mass and global recruitment will be an advantage;
- Advanced computer literacy;
- Work experience in a multi-cultural, fast-paced and diverse environment considered as a plus;
- Personal competencies: strategic thinking, excellent time management and prioritisation, organisational skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Comprehensive training;
- Professional and personal development – Evolution is in a hyper-growth phase and offers multiple career opportunities for high-performing and ambitious talent;
- Health insurance;
- Gym membership;
- Dynamic working environment.
*If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV in English!
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.