eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Human Resources Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for assisting in the administration of Human Resources policies, programs and initiatives. This position provides front-line support in the areas of employee recruitment, training and benefits.
- Processing new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions and existing employee changes;
- Carrying out interviews;
- Responsible for the administration of HR policies and programs;
- Update and maintain various HR reports and employee information for payroll, benefits and employee files;
- Identify process improvement opportunities and policy gaps through trend analysis;
- Ensure that tasks, assignments and other assigned duties are kept confidential;
- Collaborate on and follow company policies, practices and procedures to maintain internal controls.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Demonstrated level of professionalism and ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging environment;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills communication and presentation skills;
- Highly skilled in managing confidential issues with discretion;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexibility with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools.