Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Administrator (Payroll) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Monitoring attendance sheets to ensure that they are in accordance with the actual hours worked by employees;
- Computing wages and deductions, and entering them into the payroll system;
- Reviewing timesheets, rosters, wage computation, and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies;
- Verifying attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posting information onto designated records;
- Issuing cheques and sending wages for bank transfer;
- Recording employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, in order to maintain and update payroll records;
- Ensuring that all the legal guidelines are observed;
- Performing the monthly filing, bank charges, wages and salaries type lists, commissions, detailed wages, and salaries settlements;
- Drawing up reports, lists, and statistics in accordance with the instructions of the HR Manager and Financial Controller;
- Collecting all the relevant wages and salary data and carrying out independent wages and salary and monthly and yearly accounting;
- Supporting the HR department with administrative tasks as required;
- Termination of employment procedures.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself on providing the discerning traveler with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- A tertiary level of education will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law;
- A positive and motivated attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Willingness to learn, and handle several tasks concurrently;
- Excellent team-work skills and a welcoming and friendly approach;
- Experience in related position would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the Indigo Payroll System will be considered an asset.