AX The Palace in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main purpose of this role is to facilitate all Human resources processes, policies and procedures in a correct and timely manner and assist the department in the daily duties
- Maintain a complete log of the assigned tasks to ensure contingency and consistency;
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Update internal databases such as employees’ data, contractors’ employees’ data, sick or maternity leave, annual leave, etc.
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues;
- Assisting with the employee engagement and termination process;
- Receives, records and actions internal and external incoming calls;
- Replies to emails in a timely manner, both internal and external;
- Ensures that all noticeboards are up-to-date and well organized;
- To handle and regularly update all employee and contractor files;
- To ensure that the standard telephone procedure is adhered to at all times;
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house training programmes;
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety;
- Handle all general and employee-related administration work;
- Assisting in the coordination of company/unit events and encouraging staff participation;
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel, powerpoint and emails;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language;
- Minimum 1-year experience;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Knowledge of payroll will be considered as an asset;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Experience with HR Management system will be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the general administration duties as well as assisting the Human Resources department in the daily routine tasks. Hence, the suitable person needs to be self-motivated, efficient and confident to be able to administer and co-ordinate the various duties.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine and impeccable organisation and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travellers and loAX The Palacecals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service.