One of our clients within the iGaming Industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an HR & Payroll Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control the Personnel Department within the parameters of set performance targets and the objectives of the company.
- Create and update human resources policies and procedures that comply with local legislation and requirements;
- Oversee performance appraisals, employee engagement, and retention, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and employment services;
- Assist management in the implementation of company objectives;
- Keep job availability and descriptions up to date;
- Establish a recruitment program via agencies, recruiters and temporary staffing agencies, advising managers on candidate selection.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews;
- Guide and advise managers on how to address employment situations appropriately;
- Look after new employees induction;
- Handle employee grievances by providing counseling to employees and supervisors if required;
- Motivating employees to perform to the maximum of their capabilities;
- Identify training & development needs and create programs and activities accordingly;
- Guide managers on disciplinary measures and direct disciplinary proceedings that may be taken against employees;
- Ensure compliance on all aspects with respect to legal requirements;
- Prepare and plan yearly budgets for training, social activities and other staff welfare requirements;
- Overview payroll reports prepared by payroll officers prior to issuing of payments on salaries.
- Degree in HR or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of HR and management
- Knowledge and vast experience of Maltese Employment Laws and Regulations
- Competency and practice of HRM systems;
- Experience with HR metrics;
- High attention to detail and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Must be organized, structured but also flexible.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Strong negotiating & interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail and accuracy;
- Organized, structured but also flexible;
- Team player.