One of our clients, a leader in the local and international projects in Malta is looking to recruit a Human Resources Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Implement HR practices and strategies including:
- Performance management;
- Training and development;
- Event management;
- Employee engagement;
- Ensure compliance with employment and H&S legislation as well as GDPR regulations;
- Engage in the recruitment and induction process from beginning to end, up to probationary reviews;
- Provide advice and guidance on all employment matters including disciplinary, grievance and performance matters and any other HR-related issues;
- Report on HR highlights to the CEO and/or the board of directors;
- Prepare and manage annual budgets for training, social activities and other staff welfare requirements.
- Degree in Human Resources or another related field;
- 5+ years proven experience managing an HR department;
- Knowledge of local employment (including work permit processes), H&S legislation and GDPR regulations;
- Experience in dealing with International HR Management will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Maltese;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently with high integrity.