Hilltop in Malta is looking to recruit a Human Resources Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
To be the main person responsible for any HR related matters for employees and management.
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for heads of departments and employees
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and carry out payroll processes
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Attentive listener, understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- 2+ years of management experience in HR
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite and various HR software programs
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
The AX Holdings Group of Companies is a dynamic group that is heavily involved in three core sectors – Construction, Hospitality and Development. Today the AX Holdings Group has developed into one of Malta’s leading private companies giving a major and direct contribution to the national economy. Its reputation is not one that has come through idle hype but through years of hard work and endeavor to reach levels that are constantly breaking new ground. The drive to move on stems from the philosophy that change generates progress and progress generates wealth. It is primarily a thirst for achievement that is the driving force behind the AX Holdings’ Group.