Ehlion Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Administrative Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
We envisage our new colleague as an organizational proactive power plant: A Jack of all trades with the ability to master multiple parallel tasks with such regal serenity that the “i”s are dotted and the “t”s are crossed in everything from the banalest paperwork to processes of the highest complexity. We'd welcome a colleague who’ll take a diligent, responsible and structured approach to the job and who - following an in-depth induction by our existing team - will be able to independently coordinate and take personal responsibility for his or her assigned tasks, completing them to the highest possible standard.
- Processing and updating customer information in our system;
- Another core area is our Resource Management which oversees the qualification of our translators and other language professionals in accordance with ISO 17100;
- After the recruiting process, which is also the responsibility of the Administrative Assistant, all qualification-related information has to be recorded and maintained in our system;
- Other tasks include preparing and processing documents, filling out forms and assisting our Director with miscellaneous administrative tasks.
We work in a wonderful, eclectic, multifaceted, sometimes exciting and always culturally interesting sector that never gets boring. That's what we love about our job: there's always something new. Above all, the variety is always personally enriching.
In addition to all the previously mentioned qualities:
- Computer savvy and linguistically gifted;
- Good command of at least one other language in addition to English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications;
- A meticulous approach to work with attention to detail.
In addition to being able to handle all of that and more, the new colleague we're looking for has to be an all-round good egg to fit in with our existing great team. We’re looking for a confident, hard-working multi- a genius with a passion for administrative work. So, go ahead and send us your application along with your CV/résumé and a covering letter that tells us a bit about who you are, what motivates you and what you're passionate about. Please indicate your salary expectations.
Ehlion specializes in high-quality translations and language consulting. We're active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with the ISO 17100 quality standard.