Ferratum Bank p.l.c. in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Coordinator
on a full-time basis to join their team.
As a professional in the field of HR, you shall be responsible for the people agenda, by providing HR support and advise to ensure successful implementation of the Ferratum people plan aligned with the business plan.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, health and medical insurance.
- Preparing and processing payroll documentation.
- Keeping records of staff insurance and ensuring timely renewal.
On-Boarding & Performance:
- Administering performance management processes and timelines.
- Guiding Line Managers on the performance process.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Assisting prospective new employees from offer acceptance throughout the on boarding process..
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
- Processing staff queries.
- Provide advice to line management.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly
Statutory and Compliance:
- Ensuring statutory compliance for establishment license, labor law and record information on a timely basis.
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance.
- Registering with the data protection authority for data processing.
- Administering disciplinary cases.
- University degree in HR or psychology.
- Minimum 2 years’ operational experience in HR of an international company.
- Working knowledge of labor Law and HR best practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Project management experience and knowledge in HR processes preferable.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at different levels.
- Relationship building both at employee and management level.
- Verbal and written presentation skills.
- Superb Organisational skills.
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, knowhow and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement.
- Join a fast and growing international finance company.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture.
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages, and other additional perks.
- Have fun at work.