The Preluna Hotel in Malta is currently looking for an HR Administrator
to join their HR Department on a full-time basis.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining current and new HR files and databases;
- Administering payroll, entitlements and compensation;
- Assisting in recruiting and onboarding;
- Ensuring all employees are aware of company policies and procedures;
- Effecting employee registrations and terminations, including applications and renewals of work permits;
- Updating and administering employment benefits;
- Coordinating training, social events and logistics;
- Generating reports on HR-related data;
- Handling internal and external correspondence;
- Providing clerical and administrative assistance to the HR Manager;
- Act as a point of reference for employees’ enquiries;
- Organising schedules and maintaining HR Calendar;
- Other administrative duties.
- Strong administration, organisational, multitasking and prioritisation skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A high level of confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment;
- Familiarity with Payroll & other related systems;
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications and use of other application software;
- Knowledge of Maltese employment law and best practices;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Ability to speak and understand Maltese
Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
The Preluna Hotel:
The Preluna Hotel is a family run business, dedicated to giving high quality stays to its guests. Our success is made possible by our members of staff, who are not just employees but members of the Preluna family. Every employee of the Preluna Hotel is a representative of its brand, which aims to deliver a courteous and efficient service, guaranteeing a quality stay to our guests with high value for money. Our brand is built on professional people with a positive attitude, who provide a service with a smile, whilst keeping a friendly approach towards our clients. As local pioneers in the hospitality sector, we are strongly committed to delivering the highest standards of customer service. Our reputation has been built throughout the years by means of the quality of the people forming our family, our employees. We are therefore always seeking positive, motivated and enthusiastic persons with a professional approach to join our family and help us in continuing to deliver Preluna’s brand promise to our beloved guests.