Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior HR Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Issuing posters and updating staff notice boards;
- Providing general departmental support as required;
- Updating team members’ personal files and ensuring that these are up to standard at all times;
- Assisting with the departmental filing as required;
- Providing overall support during the end-of-month and end-of-year procedures;
- Acknowledging and sorting CVs;
- Contacting candidates for interviews;
- Preparing employment contracts as required;
- Assisting in the application/ renewal of employment licenses;
- Reporting sickness to the Company Doctor and following up accordingly;
- Organising sick certificates and updating records;
- Assisting payroll runs when required;
- Answering emails on behalf of the HR team.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- A friendly and motivated attitude;
- Willingness to learn;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal;
- Knowledge of hotel operations will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge/previous experience in Human Resources will be considered an asset.