Paragon Europe is a leading innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels with over 14 years of operational experience. A job opportunity for a Recruiter has arisen within our Recruitment Department.
A typical day might include:
You are good at:
- Achieving growth and hit sales targets;
- Bring in new business by setting up meetings with new clients;
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Maintaining and updating company databases;
- Profiling and interviewing candidates;
- Maintaining a company calendar, schedule meetings and interviews;
- Communicating directly with clients and candidates, encouraging trusting relationships;
- Maintaining social media platforms and Job Boards;
- Issuing Job Descriptions;
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
You also possess
- The English language. Knowledge of the Maltese language would be an asset;
- Understanding recruitment procedures;
- Multi-tasking and adhering to deadlines;
- Social Media platforms.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- A keen eye to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Good knowledge of MS Office.