Attard Bro Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Human Resource Officer
is responsible for the administration and payroll aspects of the human resource department. Responsibilities may vary depending on the size of the company and the evolution of the Human Resource function.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Process all payroll and related transactions for the organisation;
- Receive vacancies from the company and discuss the characteristics required such as qualifications, skills, experience and warrants/licences;
- Place advert/s using different media;
- Match jobseekers with vacancies;
- Contact prospective candidates and discuss current job opportunities;
- Request references and conduct background checks on candidates if necessary;
- Organise and participate in interviewing and selection panels if required;
- Evaluate candidates;
- Create shortlists of candidates and recommend the candidate/s to the manager;
- Follow-up with candidates and manager after the interviewing process;
- Prepare contracts, working conditions and pay packages and ensure that legal requirements are satisfied (such as work permits);
- Issue invoices for services provided (where applicable);
- Maintain a good working relationship with recruiting companies and job seekers;
- Liaise with the marketing teams on employer branding;
- Ensure that candidate data is kept up-to-date;
- Ensure that personal data provided by jobseekers and companies are safely stored;
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents;
- Prepare and submit HR related reports;
- Answer telephone calls on day to day HR related queries;
- Assist in the organisation of training activities;
- Maintain and update the company’s databases;
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders;
- Maintain the smooth running of office facilities and equipment;
- Ensure effective communication with clients through ongoing correspondence;
- Support in company events.
Education & Licenses Required:
- Wok in an office-related environment and may be required to visit company sites, attend fairs and conferences;
- Normally work is 40 hours from Monday to Friday. Working during weekends may also be required.
Attard Bro Group:
- Require work-related experience and hold a relevant qualification;
- On-the-job training is usually offered by the employer.
Established in 1977, Attard Bros. Group (ABG) is a General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor. The Group employs over 270 workers and turnover exceeds €23 million. ABG operates from its industrial complex at Ta’ Qali where its administrative offices, technical offices, stores and production plants are located. It has 45,000 square meters of factory space. The Group consists of five registered subsidiaries; Attard Bluemix Ltd, Attard Concrete Systems Ltd, Cementstone Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Eurocraft Ltd, and Attard Developments Ltd.