Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Human Resources & Payroll Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and process the payroll from start to end for all employees, in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Resolve any payroll discrepancies, if applicable;
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, reimbursements and non-taxable wages;
- Support the HR Manager in the coordination and implementation of the recruitment projects;
- Publish vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required;
- Responsible for the administrative aspect of the onboarding and termination process of employees;
- Handle work permit applications when necessary;
- Assist in the management in the performance appraisal and performance management process;
- Ensure that the Company remains in conformity with legal requirements and sound representation of the company;
- Conduct exit interviews and report all recommended changes;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues.
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English (knowledge of Italian is considered an asset);
- Have a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Able to work independently and part of a team;
- Good interpersonal skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Preferably a minimum of MQF Level 5/ MQF Level 6 qualification in Human Resources or a related subject;
- Knowledgeable on Employment Law;
- Proficiency with the Shireburn Payroll System, Internet, Microsoft Office;
- A valid Maltese driving license.