Our client, a dynamic Management & Consultancy firm in Malta, is looking for a Senior HR Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress;
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment;
- Develop compensation and benefits plans;
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process;
- Host in-house recruitment events;
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers;
- Planning the Group’s yearly training calendar to ensure that skill gaps are filled;
- Delivering of Soft Skills Training to staff, when needed.
- 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- MSc degree in HR or relevant certification;
- Strong knowledge of employment law is a must;
- Excellent communication abilities;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations;
- Previous experience in delivering training is considered an asset;
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.