Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an HR & Administration Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis.
FBS (Marketing) Ltd represents several big brands such as Mars©, Kellogg’s©, Foster Clark’s©, Barilla© as well as Glenfiddich© to name a few.
Being a dynamic and result-driven organisation, the company strive towards creating the best possible working environment for their employees through teamwork, staff training and support. Due to ever increasing business demand, they are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to join their HR team.
The ideal candidate's duties involve a wide range of support and administrative activities inside their HR department, including but not limited to:
- Posting of Job Ads;
- Assisting in the interview process;
- JobsPlus Registering/Terminations;
- Opening and maintaining of employee files;
- Prepping for Onboarding;
- Maintenance of Employee Database;
- Scheduling of Meetings;
- Raising of Purchase Orders;
- Collection of mail, sorting and indexing;
- Ordering of stationery and maintaining stock;
- Chasing suppliers for better quotes;
- Company fleet management;
- Ordering of staff uniforms.
Francis Busuttil & Sons (Marketing) Ltd:
We are one of Malta's leading food and beverage import and distribution company established for over 150 years. We form part of the FBS group, which includes Foster Clark Products Limited and B & S Contractors. We operate from our premises at Busuttil Buildings in Santa Venera, which is strategically placed in the centre of Malta to best serve clients within Malta and Gozo.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in an HR and/or administrative role;
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills;
- Strong communication skills (English and Maltese);
- Able to work autonomously and prioritise tasks;
- Be able to multitask;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision;
- Be a quick learner;
- IT savvy / PC literacy and experience with MS Office;
- Knowledge of local labour legislation is considered a plus.