Our Client, in the
Retail Industry in Malta, is looking for a Chief HR Manager
to lead the company's HR Departments on a full-time basis.
- Oversee all HR functions;
- Develop strategies that meet business goals;
- The nature of the job is such that it brings about new;
- Deliver results in a timely and professional manner;
- Lead employer branding efforts;
- Ensure HR plans for all companies are aligned with business objectives;
- Devise talent acquisition plans to build strong pipelines for hiring needs;
- Develop and improve hiring, onboarding and succession planning strategies.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- Master’s degree in HR, Organisational Psychology, Business Administration or related field;
- 10+ years experience of working in a similar or Senior Human Resources role;
- Proven experience in analytics, statistics and reporting on specific HR metrics and KPIs;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Maltese;
- Decisive and a professional troubleshooter.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.