VistaJet in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. Their Human Resources team supports over 1,000 VistaJet employees worldwide; dealing with employee engagement, payroll, recruitment and training. As a truly global company, our team is diverse and includes office-based employees and flight crew.
Reporting directly to the Group Human Resources Director, you will join an HR team that is currently situated in both Malta and London. They are looking for a flexible and practically minded HR professional who will champion VistaJet’s entrepreneurial, global and service-led values. This is role offers a broad remit of responsibilities and exposure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Building strong collaborative relationships with senior leaders and managers in-order-to position yourself as their trusted advisor. You will aid decision-making by providing high-quality, business-focused mentoring and advice across all areas of HR;
- Facilitate change management activities as required in-order-to support our thriving company;
- Play an integral role in the group HR team and contribute to the development of HR strategy and plans – for example, in the areas of performance management, reward and recognition, and learning and development;
- Keep Company policies up-to-date and ensure ongoing compliance with current legal requirements and Company policies;
- Lead all employee engagement issues;
- Collaborate with the Payroll and Administration department within HR on the day to day payroll and HR administration tasks;
- Work alongside the Talent Acquisition Manager on recruitment and selection;
- Actively support talent reviews, organizational planning, career development, performance management, mentoring and onboarding;
- Participate in or lead broader HR or cross-company projects/initiatives as required.
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in an HR generalist role and a sound working knowledge of Maltese Employment Law;
- Strong communication skills and experience building strong working relationships with key partners and influencing business decisions;
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across different functions and teams;
- Strong commercial awareness, business insight and ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation or audience;
- Seeks continuous improvement to drive greater efficiencies.