Class Optical is looking to recruit a smart, reliable, highly organised and efficient Human Resources Assistant to join their growing team at Class Optical on both full-time or part-time basis.
The HR assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
This role will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. The HR assistant needs to ensure that our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees whilst maintaining employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
Key operational duties include the recruitment process, roster administration, payroll administration and maintaining of HR files.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in HR / Payroll / Office Administration;
- Excellent organization and time-management skills;
- Strong communication skills (English and Maltese);
- Able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure;
- Be able to multitask;
- Proactive attitude;
- Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision;
- Be a quick learner;
- IT savvy / PC literacy and experience with MS Office and google drive applications;
- Knowledge of local labour legislation is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of shireburn indigo payroll is considered an asset.
- We are open and flexible to a part-time or full-time role;
- Full time 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri);
- Part-time min. 20 hours per week (Mon-Fri preferably mornings);
- Indefinite contract;
- A degree of flexibility to work a number of hours from home when needed;
- A remuneration package is being offered to the right applicant based on his / her qualifications and experience.
Class Optical Limited:
CLASS Company Limited is a specialist organisation operating within the optical industry serving the local market for over thirty years. It has developed a business network in the North African region. The company provides the full spectrum of optical products and services to the optical retail sector. CLASS operates a fully-fledged laboratory providing lens surfacing, tints & coats and edging services. The company prides itself in its acquired competence offering a high-quality product. The trading department represents an extensive portfolio spreading across optical frames and sunglasses under the LUXOTTICA brand, contact lenses and lens care products and recently awarded distributorship for ZEISS optical lenses. CLASS continues to seek growth in keeping with its mission to promote personal wellbeing and is currently developing its presence in the oral care sector representing TRISA brand. The company is also present in the retail sector operating a number of optical outlets under the VISION brand name.
- Additional Benefits offered by the company such as annual performance bonus, free private health insurance, fruit and freshly ground coffee at the office, yearly company product vouchers (150 Euro) and regular team events.